A group allied with Hamas expressed concern over passage of aid and Israeli troops withdrawal time
– Israel will send a delegation to Qatar on Sunday for talks on a possible Gaza hostage and ceasefire deal, although Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's office said the changes requested by Hamas to a ceasefire proposal were unacceptable.
Palestinian group Hamas said on Friday it had responded to a US-backed Gaza ceasefire proposal in a "positive spirit", a few days after US President Donald Trump said Israel had agreed "to the necessary conditions to finalize" a 60-day truce. But in a sign of the potential challenges still facing the two sides, a Palestinian official from a group allied with Hamas said concerns remained over humanitarian aid, passage through the Rafah crossing in southern Israel to Egypt and clarity over a timetable for Israeli troop withdrawals. "The changes that Hamas seeks to make to the Qatari proposal were conveyed to us last night and are not acceptable to Israel," Netanyahu's office said in a statement late on Saturday. The prime minister's office added that the delegation will still fly to Qatar for talks over a possible deal to "continue the efforts to secure the return of our hostages based on the Qatari proposal that Israel agreed to." Netanyahu, who is due to meet Trump in Washington on Monday, has repeatedly said Hamas must be disarmed, a position the militant group, which is thought to be holding 20 living hostages, has so far refused to discuss. The latest bloodshed in the decades-old Israeli-Palestinian conflict was triggered on October 7, 2023, when Hamas attacked southern Israel, killing around 1,200 people and taking 251 hostages, according to Israeli tallies. Gaza's health ministry says Israel's retaliatory military assault on the enclave has killed over 57,000 Palestinians. It has also caused a hunger crisis, displaced Gaza's entire population internally and prompted accusations of genocide and war crimes. Israel denies the accusations. Colombian police capture suspected leader in senator's shootingIran's Khamenei attends public event after weeks of war with IsraelAnother rundown building vacated in Lyari, demolition underwayIsraeli Soldiers Unleash Chaos Terrible Scenes EmergeMusks Political Big Move New Party Announcement Amid Rising Tensions Trump in ShockIndias Face Exposed Bilawal Bhutto Reacts Strongly
پاکستان تازہ ترین خبریں, پاکستان عنوانات
Similar News:آپ اس سے ملتی جلتی خبریں بھی پڑھ سکتے ہیں جو ہم نے دوسرے خبروں کے ذرائع سے جمع کی ہیں۔
Red Cross says fifth ICRC colleague killed in GazaThe International Committee of the Red Cross announced Tuesday that one of its workers had been killed in the Gaza Strip -- the fifth since the start of the Israel-Hamas war.
مزید پڑھ »
Blasts shake Tehran after furious Trump tells Israel to stop strikes to preserve truce dealExplosions ring out in Tehran despite Trump's order to Israel to stop strikes
مزید پڑھ »
Israel halts aid into northern Gaza, officials say, clans deny Hamas is stealing itIsrael accused Hamas of stealing aid after images circulated of masked men on aid trucks
مزید پڑھ »
Trump claims Israel approves conditions for Gaza cease-fire negotiationWashington: U.S. President Donald Trump has announced that, Israel has agreed to certain conditions aimed at finalizing a 60-day cease-fire with Hamas.
مزید پڑھ »
Hamas orders Gaza clan leader to surrender, accuses him of treasonHamas, which accuses Abu Shabab of looting UN aid trucks, alleges that he is backed by Israel
مزید پڑھ »
Hamas says holding consultations on Gaza truce proposalHamas said it was holding consultations with other Palestinian groups on proposed truce with Israel.
مزید پڑھ »



